What you get
$50 per window, up to $750 total
Do I qualify?
- You must be a current PSE residential electric or PSE natural gas customer
- You must use PSE electricity or PSE natural gas as the primary source of your home's space heating
- You must note the primary heating system and fuel type on the application
- These rebates do not apply to new construction, additions that expand your home's square and/or cubic footage or installations in unheated areas of the home
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation
- Required documentation:
- A copy of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt for your installed product(s)
- Proof of U-Factor rating- NFRC Stickers OR Packing Slip
- Window measurements
- You must have existing single-pane (wood- or metal-framed) windows or patio doors to qualify for this incentive
- New, qualifying double-pane windows must be installed within the conditioned living areas of the home at the time of submission (garages, unconditioned basements, etc. do not qualify.)
- The installed windows or patio doors must meet the requirements listed below:
- Prime windows must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .30 or lower
- Patio doors must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .35 or lower
- Window count is determined by the fenestration (opening) of the replaced windows. $50 per window, eligible up to $750
To learn more about PSE’s Efficiency Boost program that provides increased rebates for income-qualified customers, click here.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient improvement upgrade.