What you get
$50 per window, up to $750 total
Do I qualify?
- You must be a current PSE residential electric or PSE natural gas customer
- You must use PSE electricity or PSE natural gas as the primary source of your home's space heating
- You must note the primary heating system and fuel type on the application
- Each qualified single-family residence is limited to the lifetime maximum rebate payout
- These rebates apply to single-family properties only. Rebates do not apply to new construction, additions that expand your home's square and/or cubic footage or installations in unheated areas of the home.
- Rebates are only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- Rebates cannot be combined with any other rebates except where noted.
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation
- Required documentation:
- A copy of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt reflecting the installation date, cost and quantity of windows installed (Packing slips, contracts, scopes of work, and purchase orders do not qualify as an installation invoice or purchase receipt. The same form can be submitted for multiple rebates across all available categories, where applicable.)
- A copy of your packing slip, or copies of your National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) stickers, that show the U-factor (0.30 or lower) for each individual window.
- The measurement and type of each window or door being upgraded.
- You must have existing single-pane (wood- or metal-framed) windows or patio doors to qualify for this incentive. Existing double-pane windows are not eligible for a rebate.
- New, qualifying windows must be installed within the conditioned living areas of the home at the time of submission (garages, unconditioned basements, etc. are not eligible.)
- The installed windows or patio doors must meet the requirements listed below:
- Prime windows must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .30 or lower
- Patio doors must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .35 or lower
- Window count is determined by the fenestration (opening) of the replaced windows.
- Rebate amount is $50 per window, eligible up to $750 maximum lifetime rebate payout.
- Products replaced under warranty are not eligible for a second rebate.
To learn more about PSE’s Efficiency Boost program that provides increased rebates for income-qualified customers, click here.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient improvement upgrade.