Natural gas tankless water heater rebate
For natural gas customers
Receive a $250 rebate from PSE when you upgrade to a qualifying energy-efficient natural gas tankless water heater.
Do I qualify?
- You must be a current PSE residential natural gas customer.
- Applies to existing single family properties only.
- Single-family new construction, multifamily (5 or more attached units) and commercial accounts are not eligible.
- Qualifying gas equipment must be installed in PSE’s gas service area.
- Rebates only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- Must install to comply with all federal, state and local code requirements.
- Equipment that is replaced under warranty will not be eligible for a second rebate.
- Natural gas tankless water heaters must be ENERGY STAR qualified.
- For a list of qualified products, please visit ENERGY STAR
- Rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of installation.
- If instant rebate is provided by contractor, you will not be eligible for an additional rebate.
- One rebate per qualified single-family residence.
- Cannot be combined with any other rebates except where noted.
- Rebate cannot exceed the pre-tax purchase price of any rebated product.
- To apply online, you will need an electronic image of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt for your installed product(s).
Tankless water heater facts
By heating water only when it's needed, ENERGY STAR-certified gas tankless (or demand) water heaters cut water-heating expenses, while also providing continuous hot water delivery. Gas tankless models are a great choice for new construction and major remodeling, but are also becoming popular as a replacement for gas storage water heaters.
You should know. Tankless water heaters can significantly increase the efficiency of heating water for your home, but these gains may require modifications to your existing system. To ensure a proper installation it is important to discuss installation requirements with your contractor. These requirements may include increasing the size of meter or service line into the home, relocating the unit to a more suitable location and complying with additional venting requirements. For further assistance, we can refer you to a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP).
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient improvement upgrade.