Natural gas storage water heater rebate
For natural gas customers
Receive a $50 rebate from PSE when you upgrade to a qualifying energy-efficient natural gas storage water heater.
Do I qualify?
- You must be a current PSE residential natural gas customer.
- Your storage water heater must run on natural gas provided by PSE.
- Your tank storage water heater must be ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- This rebate is only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- For a list of qualified products, please visit ENERGY STAR
- You will need an electronic image of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt for your installed product(s).
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation.
- Equipment that is replaced under warranty will not be eligible for a second rebate.
- One rebate per qualified single-family residence.
Natural gas storage water heater facts
Gas storage water heaters that are ENERGY STAR-certified use about 10 percent less energy than standard gas storage water heaters. They use better insulation and heat traps, as well as more efficient combustion systems. Over the course of its lifetime, an ENERGY STAR gas storage water heater can save a four-person household hundreds of dollars.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient improvement upgrade.