Spend less on home heating
PSE's rebates on energy-efficient equipment can make the cost of home upgrades easier up-front, while helping you save on your energy bills long-term.
See how much you could save when you upgrade to an AHRI Certified® or ENERGY STAR® natural gas forced-air furnace:*
|Efficiency Boost for income-qualified customers||$1,000|
* You must install an AHRI or ENERGY STAR® certified natural gas furnace with 95% annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating or better. Any natural gas furnace installed with a new or existing heat pump is not eligible for a rebate.
How to get started…
Owners of Single-Family Homes or Manufactured Homes:
- Review all equipment qualifications and rebate requirements at the links above to ensure you’re eligible for a rebate. (For example, to be eligible for the rebate, you cannot install a natural gas furnace with a new or existing heat pump.)
- Schedule an appointment with one of PSE’s Recommended Energy Professionals. They’ll help you purchase the equipment and install it when it becomes available. Make sure to ask them about PSE’s instant discounts!
- Within 30 days of installation, be sure to submit a rebate form.
You may also be eligible for an increased rebate through our income-qualified Efficiency Boost program:
- Review income guidelines here, and call an Energy Advisor to confirm your eligibility.
- Schedule an appointment with a Recommended Energy Professional, who will install the equipment and provide an instant discount on the total equipment and installation cost.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient improvement upgrade.
Due to high demand and supply shortages, some contractors are facing longer lead times. Please check with your contractor about their current lead times. We appreciate your patience.