Forced-air furnace rebate
For natural gas customers
Receive a $350 rebate from PSE when you purchase an AHRI Certified® or ENERGY STAR® qualified high-efficiency natural gas forced-air furnace for your home.
Do I qualify?
- You must be a current PSE residential natural gas customer.
- You must install an AHRI Certified or ENERGY STAR qualified natural gas furnace with an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) of 95 percent or higher.
- Your forced-air furnace must be your primary source of space heating. If your furnace is installed in tandem with a new or existing heat pump, you are not eligible for
- This rebate is only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- For a list of qualified products, please visit ENERGY STAR
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation.
- You must have an online PSE account to apply online.
- You will need an electronic image of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt for your installed product(s).
Forced-air furnace facts
A forced-air furnace heats air and distributes it throughout your home using a system of ductwork and vents. Its energy efficiency is indicated by an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating, which measures what percentage of energy the furnace effectively converts to heat.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient improvement upgrade.