Pay for Performance
The Pay for Performance (P4P) program maximizes energy savings through capital, operational and maintenance improvements, and behavioral opportunities. This program targets deep retrofits in existing commercial buildings. All proposals require a 15% minimum energy reduction target from capital measures, with an incentive structure that rewards a total building approach to managing your facility’s resources. PSE pays based on how well the building performs after installing the proposed measures.
How to qualify:
- Minimum 15% savings required from capital improvements
- Measures may include capital, O&M and/or behavior
- Incentive amounts up to $0.30/kWh and $5.00/therm
- Performance incentive of $0.05/kWh and $0.50/therm for savings above the proposed target
- Up to 50% of incentive can be paid out after implementation of measures (end of year one)
- Remaining incentive is paid out annually for years two through five
How to apply?
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient home improvement upgrade.