Commercial connected thermostats
For commercial electric customers
Receive a $200 rebate from PSE when you purchase a qualifying connected thermostat for your business. Increase functionality, maximize comfort and optimize energy usage when you install and program qualified thermostats.
Find out more here.
Do I qualify?
- You must be a current PSE commercial electric customer.
- You must be replacing an existing non web connected thermostat.
- The systems controlled must serve a single zone and have its own supply fan.
- Customers with BMS/BAS are not eligible.
- Residential metered customers are not eligible.
Thermostat must be listed on the Qualified Products List.
Thermostat must be programmed to the following specifications:
- Unoccupied temperature setback.
- Fan schedule set to auto mode for unoccupied hours.
- Override duration less than 3 hours or less.
- Heat pumps must have resistance heat lockout enabled.
- This rebate is only available on new, qualifying Thermostats.
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation.
- You will need an electronic image of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt for your installed product(s).
- Must submit completed W-9 with application packet.
For help understanding the incentive and its requirements and to verify your qualifications, call an Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient home improvement upgrade.