PSE COVID-19 Response

As a provider of an essential service, we are working to ensure we are here for our customers, our community and our employees as coronavirus impacts the region.

We know some of our business and residential customers might be worried about paying their bills. Here are measurable actions we’ve taken on behalf of our customers:

  • PSE will not be disconnecting customers for non-payment during this time.
  • During Governor Inslee’s “Stay Home – Stay Healthy” order, PSE will only respond to emergency and make-safe situations which require restoration of power or natural gas such as: outages, natural gas leaks/odors, and low-hanging wire. We will also be working to support the essential facilities and services as listed in Governor Inslee’s critical infrastructure throughout our community.
  • PSE will work with our customers on options such as payment plans and choosing a new bill due date.
  • PSE has an energy assistance portal to facilitate access to funds available to income qualified customers.
  • PSE is requiring our employees to maintain social distancing while working in the field. We encourage our customers to do the same when engaging with our employees.

PSE Covid-19 Response

Wholesale customer transmission instructions

Puget Sound Energy offers firm and non-firm wholesale transmission services in Washington, Oregon and western Montana. The following instructions are required steps in order to obtain transmission services.

Please note that all customers desiring transmission services from PSE are required to use the Open Access Same-Time Information System (OASIS) to submit their requests.

Step one: Make sure you have a D-U-N-S number

Go to the Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S Request Service website to request a Data Universal Numbering System (D-U-N-S) number if you do not already have one. For additional information see the About the D-U-N-S Number page on the D&B site.

Note: If you have both a transmission division and a power marketing division in your company, each division will need to have its own unique D-U-N-S number.

Step two: Register as a transmission customer

Complete the form on the OATI (OASIS) webRegistry site.

Step three: Register with OATI (OASIS) webCARES™

Follow the steps for new registrants on

Step four: Contact PSE

IMPORTANT! Once you have completed the above steps, please contact the and request to become a transmission customer. We will then perform the necessary steps to authorize you to make transmission requests via OASIS.

Step five: Request your service agreement(s)

If you intend to purchase short-term, point-to-point transmission services at any time, you should request a blanket transmission service agreement by following the instructions.

Additional instructions on how to properly use PSE's OASIS, as well as assistance regarding the requesting of transmission and ancillary services pursuant to PSE's Open Access Transmission Tariff, are available by contacting a transmission scheduler at (425) 456-2479.

PSE transmission contact