Rates news & filings
Keeping you informed
We want you to know about any changes that could affect your bill. Below you’ll find our current rate news and filings.
Important notices regarding your electric and natural gas service
- Learn more about our recent Conservation, Property Tax, and Decoupling Mechanism filing (4/1/2021)
- Learn more about the Power Cost Only Rate Case filing (2/25/2021)
- Learn more about the sale of the PSE coal-fired plant
- Learn more about the public hearing for the proposed General Rate Case (11/22/2019)
- Learn more about the initial General Rate Case Filing, filed June 20 2019
For more information about how our rates are set, please visit our Rates Price Summaries and Pamphlets page. You may also find useful information at the state Utilities and Transportation Commission website.