Rates news & filings
Keeping you informed
We want you to know about any changes that could affect your bill. Below you’ll find our current rate news and filings.
Important notices regarding your electric and natural gas service
- Learn more about the Federal Wind Power and Renewable Energy Credit filings proposed to change rates effective January 1st. (12/1)
- Learn more about proposed to change rates effective November 1st
- Learn more about the Low Income Bill Assistance rate change proposal effective October 1st
- Learn more about the General Rate Case Public Hearing set for September 28th
- Learn more about the Conservation Program Charge, Property Tax Adjustment, and Revenue Decoupling Adjustment filing (4/1/2022)
- Learn more about Puget Sound Energy’s proposed General Rate Case (1/31/2022)
For more information about how our rates are set, please visit our Rates Price Summaries and Pamphlets page. You may also find useful information at the state Utilities and Transportation Commission website.