Puget Sound Energy project
Kenmore public improvements projects
2018 project updates
- Crews begin work as soon as Monday, September 10.
- Expect delays due to lane closures on 68th Ave NE, near the Sammamish River Bridge.
- Traffic will be impacted between 9:30 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
- View traffic impact area.
W Sammamish River Bridge natural gas relocation project
PSE must relocate sections of natural gas main to the north and south of the West Sammamish River Bridge in Kenmore.
This work is required in preparation for, and prior to, the City of Kenmore's project to replace the bridge. Read about the City's project here.
- Monday through Saturday
- 9:30 a.m. through 3 p.m.
- September 4 through early November, lasting approximately 10 weeks.
What to expect:
- Traffic will be reduced to one lane each way during construction hours.
- Signs and traffic control flaggers will guide vehicles safely through the work zone.
- You may hear typical excavation and construction noise from trucks and heavy machinery.
- This work should not impact electric or natural gas service in the area.
- Future work to relocate our electric infrastructure to accommodate the City's project.