PSE is aware that some communities are currently experiencing mail delivery delays. You can view your PSE bill online by signing in to or creating a PSE.com account and clicking “view bill”. (Click “create online account” on the sign-in box if you do not already have a PSE.com account.)

Alerts and advisories

In the event of widespread power outages, severe weather events or other significant emergencies that may impact our electric or natural gas system, this page will be updated with information as we have it.

Additional resources

Safety first

  • Never touch downed power lines because they might be energized. Stay at least 35 feet away from any downed line and call PSE at 1-888-225-5773 or 911 to report problems.
  • Do not use charcoal or a gas grill to cook indoors.
    Never use a natural gas range for heating, or charcoal as an indoor heating source.
    This can cause a buildup of poisonous carbon monoxide gas.
  • If you choose to use a portable home generator, read the manufacturer’s instructions for the safe operation of the generator.
    Do not operate generators indoors or in enclosed spaces to avoid the buildup of carbon monoxide.
  • If you’re using portable heaters, keep them away from furniture, draperies and other flammable materials
  • Always use flashlights instead of candles.

If you are without power, remember:

  • Never use a natural gas range for heating, or charcoal as an indoor heating or cooking source.
  • If you’re using portable heaters, keep them away from furniture, draperies and other flammable materials.
  • Always use flashlights instead of candles.

Repairs at SE 96th ST, Snoqualmie

Visit PSE on Flickr for images of storm
damage and repairs.

alert

Safety first. Never touch or go within 35 feet of downed power lines because they might be energized. Call PSE at 1-888-225-5773 or 911 to report problems.

Report and track power outages online