We stand behind our service to you
We’re continually tracking how we’re doing and using your feedback to improve. And we’ll credit your bill if we fail to meet our service guarantees.
Appointment service guarantee
We’ll credit your bill $50 if we don’t keep an appointment to install new service, reconnect existing service or inspect natural gas equipment.
Certain maintenance work, including exchanges related to the Meter Upgrade project, are not eligible. Please see links below for qualifications and exclusions.
24 hour power outage restoration guarantee
You may be eligible for a $50 credit if your power is out for longer than 24 hours, barring a major storm or other event. Conditions apply and you must either report your outage to PSE or request the credit within seven (7) calendar days following restoration.
Guarantee effective as of Jan. 1, 2017
- The consecutive 24-hour period begins when PSE is first notified of the outage. In the event PSE cannot safely access its facilities, the consecutive 24-hour period begins when safe access is made available for the company’s personnel and standard equipment
- The guarantee is not applicable in the following circumstances:
- The outage is associated with a major storm or event, which includes subsequent days;
- Restoration is prevented by an action or default by someone outside PSE’s control (other than a company employee or agent);
- PSE does not have safe access to its facilities in order to perform the needed repair;
- PSE verifies that there was no outage as reported by the customer;
- The customer’s equipment has caused the outage; or
- The customer’s system has not received the proper electrical inspections and certifications.
- All qualifications and conditions
120 hour power outage restoration guarantee
You may be eligible for a $50 credit if your power is out for 120 consecutive hours or longer. Qualifications apply and you must either report your outage to PSE or request the credit within seven (7) calendar days following restoration.
Your customer rights and responsibilities
Puget Sound Energy wants to make sure you know your rights and responsibilities regarding your electric and/or natural gas service.
Tracking our performance
Every year we set goals for improving our service. These performance report cards show how we’re doing in areas such as customer satisfaction, appointment scheduling, response time, field services and more. We also track the effectiveness of our energy efficiency programs.
2021 Service Quality report card
2020 Service Quality report card
2019 Service Quality report card
2018 Service Quality report card
2017 Service Quality report card
2016-17 Electric energy efficiency report card
2016-17 Natural gas energy efficiency report card
Service Quality: 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013
Energy Efficiency: 2014-15