We have incentives for every type and size of business. If you’re a small neighborhood business, or a large office building downtown, we can help fund your project with incentives. We offer generous rebates and incentives for common energy-efficient equipment, lighting and other energy management programs for commercial and industrial buildings.
Not sure what’s available for your business? Find common savings for your business type.
Already know what type of project you want to do? Look at our project types to learn more.
Is your building subject to The Clean Buildings Law or HB 1257? Investigate PSE’s Clean Buildings Accelerator Program to help your buildings comply.
What can energy efficient updates do for your business?
- Reduce your energy bills
- Lower equipment maintenance costs
- Increase productivity and comfort with improved lighting, visibility and air temperature
- Create a more engaging space for your employees and customers
- Reduce your carbon footprint by going green and using less energy
Steps for getting started
Connect with our team so we can learn about your project. Get started below by filling out our online form and we’ll do the rest.
Once we receive your request we'll get in touch with you, usually within 2 business days.
If you have questions, send us an email.
Know what incentive you're applying for? Find the form here:
List of forms
- Custom Grant Application
- Commercial Strategic Energy Management: send email email@example.com
- Advanced Rooftop Controls (ARC): form #7475 Joint Utility Rebate
- Commercial heat pump rebate: form #7062 Commercial heat pump rebate
- Commercial connected thermostats: form #7061 Commercial connected thermostat rebate
- Commercial kitchen equipment incentives: form #6002 Commercial kitchen equipment rebate
- Commercial laundry equipment incentives: form #5965 Commercial Washing Machines
- Business Lighting incentive program: Excel form: Business Lighting 2021 Application
- Pay for Performance: form #7016 Pay for Performance (PFP) Pilot Program