Get PSE incentives for retrofits on your small industrial facility
PSE provides comprehensive energy savings support for small industrial customers, including incentives up to 70% of costs for non-lighting energy projects and site visits to identify additional energy saving opportunities.
What you get
For most non-lighting retrofits, PSE incentives provide up to $0.40 per kilowatt-hour (kWh) or $6.00 per therm of projected annual energy savings, which can be up to 70% of the total cost of equipment and installation. Additionally, PSE will provide the customer with a site visit to identify additional savings opportunities that can be bundled with your project to boost the potential incentive.
How you qualify
To be eligible for PSE's CSI grants:
- You must currently be a PSE business electric or gas customer.
- Your business site must be considered industrial, which often (but not always) means either:
- The majority of its electric load is associated with processing or manufacturing, or;
- Its subsystems maintain long run-hours, rely on industry-standard technology and keep relatively stable control setpoints and loads.
- Sites whose principal use is office or retail are almost always not eligible for this program.
- Must use less than 1,000,000 kWh per year in electricity and less than 50,000 therms per year in gas.
You must be pre-approved by PSE prior to the installation of all energy efficiency improvement measures.
For more information about the Commercial Small Industrial (CSI) program, email the Industrial Energy Management group at IndustrialEM@pse.com.
For personalized advice, contact an Energy Advisor.
Or call, 1-800-562-1482
The Comprehensive Small Industrial (CSI) grant program provides qualifying customers with electric and gas incentives for equipment upgrades on site.
From manufacturing sites, wastewater treatment facilities, to pulp mills and more, PSE's Industrial Energy Managment (IEM) group works to incentivize upgrades and help customers streamline energy-intensive operations in their facility. Follow the links below to see the full suite of PSE industrial offerings.